The Big Picture
The Big Picture – Lesson #3
Icebreaker: What was your first job? What do you remember most about it?
Text: Proverbs 6:6-8, Luke 10:41-42
“God doesn’t want our lives to be in balance, He wants them to be in holy rhythm.” ~ Pastor Tim
Discussion Questions (Remember you don’t have to answer/use each question during the discussion)
- What did you think of this weeks message?
- What steps could you take to be more intentional with your life?
- How do you weigh which possibilities and/or responsibilities are most important?
- What do you think of the statement, “There is no such thing as work/life balance?” How has this played out in your life?
- What steps could you take to value or prioritize rest in your life?
Challenge: Create your ideal week from scratch. When you are done, look at it and ask if it the four pillars mentioned above are present.